Have you ever wanted to start your own blog?
Are you a family of adventure lovers and want to share your travels with friends, family and maybe the rest of the world? Think you’ve got enough passion and ideas to start your own website but aren’t sure where to start? Well you’re in the right place!
We’ve put together all our experience from travelling and blogging over the past 12 months in a brand new online course.
As well as giving you a simple to follow, step-by-step guide on how to start your blog the course also includes access to a private Facebook group for ongoing support.
1. What is a blog? Why blog? Is it for you? How much will it cost to set up and what are the ongoing costs per year? What equipment will I need?
2. What’s In a Name? How to choose the perfect name for your blog and how to get started. Info on how to register your domain and get hosting and technical support.
3. Setting up your website what site to use, why to choose it, and how to build a great looking website (on the cheap!)
4. Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube – what to use? How to use them? What you need to do and what you don’t.
5. Get your Money for Nothing and Your Trips for Free! Forgive the shameless Dire Straits reference…as we all know there’s no such thing as a free lunch and creating quality content for a website and social media is a LOT of work!
We have spent 3 years building relationships with different products, brands and tour operators and have been offered thousands of dollars worth of things to review for our site. We will share exactly how to get started with this and teach you how it’s absolutely not wrong to ask for ‘freebies’ (when it’s done properly)
All this for just $199 unlimited access – you can also get free access to some modules in our free trial.
If you’d like to join the course as one of the flagship members head over now and sign up!
If you’d like more information on starting a blog along with access to free resources and training – join our blogging newsletter below